Saturday, April 7, 2012

Craft Room Makeover

My goal over spring break was to get my craft room more functional. My husband and I headed up to Ikea so that I could get some ideas for tables that would work in my space. I found one table top that would work well and hold up, but it was currently sold out. We came home and I ended up using two folding tables we got for overflow seating at family gatherings when we host. I think they actually turned out to work pretty well in the space. I may need new tables for those family gatherings! I wish I had before pictures, but the after shots with have to do.
Main work area with paper storage above and to the right. Cuttlebug and embossing folders are stored above the single paper rack. Cricut carts are stored to the left with my rotary trimmer.

Both tables. One stores my paper racks and Cuttlebug. The other table is my girls' table. I didn't have a space for them prior to this. My wood block stamps are in the cart in the middle of the two tables. The red basket hold my leftover paper, which my girls can use to do their crafts etc. 

Alex cart from Ikea with my Cricut Expression. Wall shelf unit from Michaels.

Shelf unit from Michaels. It holds my Stickles, embossing powders, and stamp pads.

Drawer in the Alex cart with the girls' items.

Crop-a-Dile, eyelits, and my scoring board.

Drawer with punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment